楼主: 雪儿|查看: 6625|回复: 26
[休闲娱乐

Faces of Depp

[复制链接]
11#
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-4-7 07:08:04|只看该作者

Mirimax Films via AP

'Finding Neverland'

Depp played "Peter Pan" author J.M. Barrie in 2004's "Finding Neverland." In the film, the married Barrie befriends Sylvia Llewelyn Davies (Kate Winslet) and her sons and finds inspiration for his classic story of a boy who doesn't want to grow up.

12#
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-4-7 07:08:20|只看该作者
▲温馨提示:图片的宽度最好1800 像素,目前最佳显示是 900 像素,请勿小于 900 像素▲

Pascal Le Segretain / Getty Images

Dynamic duo

Depp and Kate Winslet attend the "Finding Neverland" screening at the Venice Film Festival on Sept. 4, 2004, in Venice, Italy. Depp told the BBC that he enjoyed the idea behind "Peter Pan." "The notion is beautiful, the idea of staying a boy and a child forever, and I think you can. I have known plenty of people who, in their later years, had the energy of children and the kind of curiosity and fascination with things like little children. I think we can keep that, and I think it's important to keep that part of staying young. But I also think it's great fun growing old."

部分图片、文章来源于网络,版权归原作者所有;如有侵权,请联系(见页底)删除
13#
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-4-7 07:08:49|只看该作者

Carlo Allegri / Getty Images

Happy couple

Depp and girlfriend Vanessa Paradis attend the 9th Annual Critics' Choice Awards on Jan. 10, 2004, at the Beverly Hills Hotel, in Beverly Hills, Calif. Depp and Paradis have been together since 1998 and have two children together, Lily-Rose Melody and John Christopher.

ss-090629-depp-2004criticschoice.ss_full.jpg
14#
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-4-7 07:09:08|只看该作者

Touchstone Pictures

'Pirates of the Caribbean'

Depp found his inner pirate when he surprised everyone with his free-wheeling portrayal of Captain Jack Sparrow in 2003's "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl." Orlando Bloom played straight man to Depp's almost drunken performance of a pirate, a character he based partially on Rolling Stones' guitarist Keith Richards.

15#
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-4-7 07:09:37|只看该作者

Lucy Nicholson / AFP-Getty Images

Still in character?

Depp arrives at the premiere for "Blow" in Los Angeles on March 29, 2001. He told Cinefile.com he found the film challenging, especially after meeting the real-life character he was about to play. "You initially would think of this guy as the smuggler who, it appears, has abandoned his family and would not be a very likeable person. When I met George and read the book, I realized it was a lot more complicated than that. He was doing what he knew ... He became the thing he did not want to become. He became his greedy, money-obsessed mother ... The real George, who I spent days with in the Otisville penitentiary, is a very charming, very bright, interesting guy."

16#
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-4-7 07:10:04|只看该作者

New Line Cinema

'Blow'

This 2001 film is based on the true story of George Jung (Depp), who was instrumental in establishing the cocaine trafficking market in the 1970s. Depp clearly had fun with both the hair styles -- check the sideburns -- and clothes when making this film about the downward spiral of a drug dealer.

17#
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-4-7 07:10:28|只看该作者

Miramax Films

'Chocolat'

Who can woo mysterious chocolatier Juliette Binoche? Could it be the dashing Roux (Depp), a gypsy who's just passing through but gets a taste for Binoche's sweets? Lasse Hallstrom directed this 2000 film, which may be a bit too sweet for its own good, though Depp and Binoche make an appealing pair.

18#
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-4-7 07:10:55|只看该作者

Paramount Pictures via Corbis

'Sleepy Hollow'

In 1999's "Sleepy Hollow," yet another collaboration with Tim Burton, Depp plays Ichabod Crane, New York police inspector sent to sort out a series of murders who falls for the lovely Katrina Van Tassel (Christina Ricci). But to reach her he must travel through the frightening woods, chased by the deadly Headless Horseman.

19#
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-4-7 07:11:18|只看该作者

Universal City Studios Productio

'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas'

Depp plays writer Hunter S. Thompson in this 1998 adaptation of his classic book about a drug-filled adventure with friend and lawyer Dr. Gonzo (Benicio Del Toro, in an other-worldly performance). The film may leave you feeling like you've indulged in a couple of illegal substances.

20#
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-4-7 07:11:43|只看该作者

Getty Images / Getty Images

'Donnie Brasco'

Depp stars as an undercover FBI agent in 1997's "Donnie Brasco." In the film, he infiltrates the mob and befriends Benjamin 'Lefty' Ruggiero (Al Pacino). The deeper he gets, the more his regular life suffers, with his marriage falling apart. But can he walk away without making Ruggiero pay for his sins?

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

© 2002-2024, 蜀ICP备12031014号, Powered by 5Panda
GMT+8, 2024-5-16 02:14, Processed in 0.093601 second(s), 7 queries, Gzip On, MemCache On
同板块主题的 后一篇 !last_thread! 快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表