[其他

Travel Photo of the Week

[复制链接]
21#
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-7-12 11:28:00|只看该作者

Get Wallpaper

Karakul Lake, China

Photograph by Sue Anne Tay, Your Shot

Located at nearly 12,000 feet elevation, Karakul Lake in Xinjiang province in western China is the perfect setting for a horseback trek and an overnight stay in a lake-side yurt.
22#
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-7-12 11:28:15|只看该作者
▲温馨提示:图片的宽度最好1800 像素,目前最佳显示是 900 像素,请勿小于 900 像素▲

Get Wallpaper

Ganges River, India

Photograph by Alessandro Scarabelli, My Shot

Hindus gather by the millions along the shores of the Ganges River in the city of Haridwar, in Uttarakhand, north-central India. They consider Haridwar one of Hinduism’s seven holiest sites and flock to the river to ritualistically wash away their sins.
部分图片、文章来源于网络,版权归原作者所有;如有侵权,请联系(见页底)删除
23#
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-7-12 11:28:35|只看该作者

Get Wallpaper

Sai Kung Pier, Hong Kong

Photograph by Adrian Chan, My Shot

Filled with delicacies and local favorites, tanks of fresh seafood add color and life to the market on Sai Kung Pier, Hong Kong.

For more photos of Hong Kong, see our photo gallery from the March issue of Traveler magazine, and read the accompanying feature, Ghosts of Hong Kong, by Daisann McLane. Plus, get more facts, photos, and fun tips in our complete guide to the city.
24#
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-7-12 11:28:52|只看该作者

Get Wallpaper

Bwindi Park, Uganda

Photograph by Bruno Van Steenberghe, Your Shot

A mountain gorilla in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park peeks through the brush. The park in Uganda is home to 340 of the endangered gorillas, half the world's population.
25#
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-7-12 11:29:10|只看该作者

Get Wallpaper

Giza, Egypt

Photograph by Romona Robbins, My Shot

If a camel ride doesn't appeal, visitors to Giza can take in the Great Pyramids and surrounding sites astride an Arabian horse. Memorials to Egyptian kings, the Pyramids have risen above the desert outside Cairo for more than 4,000 years. Stone—not sun-dried mud brick—gave permanence to these monuments, the last of the world's ancient wonders.
26#
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-7-12 11:29:27|只看该作者

Get Wallpaper

Ireland Coast

Photograph by Bill Lockhart, My Shot

Caught in the moment by a slow shutter speed, water heads out to sea through a rocky gateway on the Irish shore. Water is inescapable in Ireland; the island—Europe's third largest—is surrounded by the Irish Sea to the east, the Atlantic Ocean to the north and west, and the Celtic Sea to the south.

27#
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-7-12 11:29:41|只看该作者

Get Wallpaper

Luang Prabang, Laos

Photograph by Dimitris Koutroumpas, My Shot

A rainbow of colorful umbrellas brightens a gray day in Luang Prabang, Laos.
28#
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-7-12 11:29:57|只看该作者

Get Wallpaper

Varenna, Italy

Photograph by Raymond Choo, My Shot

Colorful buildings line the small harbor in Varenna, Italy. Located on the shores of Lake Como in northern Italy, the quiet town is an hour's train trip from Milan.

See more photos of Italy in our full gallery, plus learn about taking a National Geographic Expedition to the land of la dolce vita.
29#
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-7-12 11:30:11|只看该作者

Get Wallpaper

Paris, France

Photograph by Andrew Bell, My Shot

On a cold and bright winter afternoon, Parisians and tourists stroll around the marbled plaza of the Palais de Chaillot with a view of the iconic Eiffel Tower. Built in 1889, the tower stands 1,063 feet, or 81 stories, tall.
30#
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-7-12 11:30:28|只看该作者

Get Wallpaper

Bois Brule River, Wisconsin

Photograph by Chas Jensen, My Shot

Canoes outside a boathouse await paddlers on northern Wisconsin's Bois Brule River. Once traveled by Native Americans and European explorers, trappers, and traders, the river is now a popular recreation area for paddling, wildlife viewing, and hiking. The entire 44 miles of the river is contained within the Brule River State Forest.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

© 2002-2024, 蜀ICP备12031014号, Powered by 5Panda
GMT+8, 2024-5-11 18:58, Processed in 0.031200 second(s), 8 queries, Gzip On, MemCache On
同板块主题的 后一篇 !last_thread! 快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表