同板块主题的 前一篇 同板块主题的 后一篇
开启左侧
查看: 1929|回复: 24
1# 贡嘎山
跳转到指定楼层

[其他Cute Photos: Star Moms & Kids

[复制链接]

Victoria Beckham

Don’t let Posh’s impeccable style fool you—she’s a hands-on mom and a fixture at all her boys' soccer matches, including those of husband David Beckham. The striking couple have three sons— Cruz (at left), Romeo and Brooklyn—and often have playdates with other Hollywood families like Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise and Heidi Klum and Seal.
『 巴蜀网 』提醒,在使用本论坛之前您必须仔细阅读并同意下列条款:
  1. 遵守《全国人大常委会关于维护互联网安全的决定》及中华人民共和国其他各项有关法律法规,并遵守您在会员注册时已同意的《『 巴蜀网 』管理办法》;
  2. 严禁发表危害国家安全、破坏民族团结、破坏国家宗教政策、破坏社会稳定、侮辱、诽谤、教唆、淫秽等内容;
  3. 本帖子由 雪儿 发表,享有版权和著作权(转帖除外),如需转载或引用本帖子中的图片和文字等内容时,必须事前征得 雪儿 的书面同意;
  4. 本帖子由 雪儿 发表,仅代表用户本人所为和观点,与『 巴蜀网 』的立场无关,雪儿 承担一切因您的行为而直接或间接导致的民事或刑事法律责任。
  5. 本帖子由 雪儿 发表,帖子内容(可能)转载自其它媒体,但并不代表『 巴蜀网 』赞同其观点和对其真实性负责。
  6. 本帖子由 雪儿 发表,如违规、或侵犯到任何版权问题,请立即举报,本论坛将及时删除并致歉。
  7. 『 巴蜀网 』管理员和版主有权不事先通知发帖者而删除其所发的帖子。
Hollywood's Newest Moms Stars Share Moms' Best Advice
2# 四姑娘山
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-7-1 13:39:30|只看该作者
▲温馨提示:图片的宽度最好1800 像素,目前最佳显示是 900 像素,请勿小于 900 像素▲

Halle Berry

Oscar-winning actress Halle Berry has a little less time to spend on herself since the birth of daughter Nahla Ariela Aubrey. "Now all my efforts are for the baby," she said. "I don't do my hair much anymore, but I do hers all the time!"
部分图片、文章来源于网络,版权归原作者所有;如有侵权,请联系(见页底)删除
3# 峨眉山
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-7-1 13:39:58|只看该作者

Gwen Stefani

When Gwen Stefani isn't busy cutting records or designing her next L.A.M.B. line, she can often be swinging through the playground with sons Kingston (left) and Zuma (right). Despite their platinum blond locks, "They are totally different," Stefani told InStyle.
4# 金佛山
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-7-1 13:40:26|只看该作者

Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera and son Max Liron took in the antics of a Yo Gabba Gabba live show. "I never knew how beautiful the sound of laughter could be until my son started laughing," Aguilera told People. "Tickle time is a very happy time! He loves when we're silly, and he has a very silly mom, so it works out great."
5# 华蓥山
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-7-1 13:40:46|只看该作者

Ashlee Simpson-Wentz

During her Chicago stint on Broadway, Ashlee Simpson-Wentz was spotted around N.Y.C. toting the appropriately named Bronx Mowgli Wentz. "He makes me laugh and smile every day," she has said of her son with Fall Out Boy bassist Pete Wentz.
6# 青城山
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-7-1 13:41:54|只看该作者

Michelle Williams gave daughter Matilda Ledger a piggyback ride during an afternoon out in their Brooklyn neighborhood. "I want her to have a routine," Williams has said. "The plainest, simplest, most ordinary habituated routine possible."
7#
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-7-1 13:42:22|只看该作者

Whether she's performing on Broadway or attending dance class in L.A., Holmes most often has her daughter Suri Cruise (father is Tom Cruise) in tow. The well-traveled little girl always looks stylish thanks to her trendsetting mom who is currently working on a children's clothing line with friend and stylist Jeanne Yang.
8#
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-7-1 13:42:47|只看该作者

Angelina Jolie's brood is up to six children—including twins Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline (at left) who were born in France in the July of 2008. The twins joined brothers Maddox and Pax, and sisters Zahara and Shiloh. "It is chaos, but we are managing it and having a wonderful time," said Jolie.
9#
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-7-1 13:43:11|只看该作者

She may be an Oscar-winning actress, but the mother of two (son Deacon and daughter Ava) has ventured into the field of animation, lending her voice to the cartoon comedy, Monsters vs. Aliens. "It's nice to be able to go to a movie that's okay for kids, but it also has some adult humor in it," she says. "It's great to do those movies, because I have to watch a lot of them."
10#
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-7-1 13:43:38|只看该作者

After taking a hiatus to stay home with her kids, the proud mother of daughter Apple and son Moses (father is Coldplay frontman Chris Martin) has returned to acting with a sense of balance for her family and her future in Hollywood. "I was very happy being a mother for three years, and I honestly didn't know if the fire would ever come back," Paltrow says. "But I realized that it's okay for me to want to express this part of myself. It's why I'm here."
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

© 2002-2024, 蜀ICP备12031014号, Powered by 5Panda
GMT+8, 2024-5-24 16:34, Processed in 2.402404 second(s), 10 queries, Gzip On, MemCache On
同板块主题的 后一篇 !last_thread! 快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表