同板块主题的 前一篇 同板块主题的 后一篇
开启左侧
查看: 1388|回复: 11
1# 贡嘎山
跳转到指定楼层

[其他Star Bodies After Baby

[复制链接]

Heidi Klum

Model and reality show host Heidi Klum seems stress-free about losing the extra baby weight with baby number four. Six weeks after giving birth to Lou Sulola, Klum had already lost 25 pounds, just in time for her to host the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Klum attributes her weight loss to light cardio workouts and swears she didn't diet. "I still have 20 lbs. to go, but there's no master plan," she told People.
『 巴蜀网 』提醒,在使用本论坛之前您必须仔细阅读并同意下列条款:
  1. 遵守《全国人大常委会关于维护互联网安全的决定》及中华人民共和国其他各项有关法律法规,并遵守您在会员注册时已同意的《『 巴蜀网 』管理办法》;
  2. 严禁发表危害国家安全、破坏民族团结、破坏国家宗教政策、破坏社会稳定、侮辱、诽谤、教唆、淫秽等内容;
  3. 本帖子由 雪儿 发表,享有版权和著作权(转帖除外),如需转载或引用本帖子中的图片和文字等内容时,必须事前征得 雪儿 的书面同意;
  4. 本帖子由 雪儿 发表,仅代表用户本人所为和观点,与『 巴蜀网 』的立场无关,雪儿 承担一切因您的行为而直接或间接导致的民事或刑事法律责任。
  5. 本帖子由 雪儿 发表,帖子内容(可能)转载自其它媒体,但并不代表『 巴蜀网 』赞同其观点和对其真实性负责。
  6. 本帖子由 雪儿 发表,如违规、或侵犯到任何版权问题,请立即举报,本论坛将及时删除并致歉。
  7. 『 巴蜀网 』管理员和版主有权不事先通知发帖者而删除其所发的帖子。
Stars Share Moms' Best Advice Who's Wearing Who
2# 四姑娘山
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-7-1 14:10:57|只看该作者
▲温馨提示:图片的宽度最好1800 像素,目前最佳显示是 900 像素,请勿小于 900 像素▲

Singing superstar Jennifer Hudson (here with Usher) took matters into her own hands after welcoming her first child, David Daniel Otunga Jr., in August. "I've been working on it. I've been exercising every day and trying to stay consistent," Hudson told Ryan Seacrest at the Grammy Awards. "I get up every day and make sure I get a walk in or a jog and make sure I'm eating right."
部分图片、文章来源于网络,版权归原作者所有;如有侵权,请联系(见页底)删除
3# 峨眉山
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-7-1 14:11:29|只看该作者

During her days on the catwalk, Rebecca Romijn got a wake up call from fellow model Elle MacPherson. "Elle told me, 'You have a nice body. You should really take better care of it,'" Romijn recalls. "That was the best advice I ever got. Until then, it never occurred to me to work out." Five weeks after welcoming twin girls Dolly and Charlie, the Ugly Betty star was almost back to her her pre-baby figure thanks to a fitness regimen that included Pilates, hikes and long walks around her California ranch.

Star Finder Photos
4# 金佛山
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-7-1 14:12:03|只看该作者

First-time mom Jessica Alba was back in the gym with long-time trainer Ramona Braganza just two weeks after giving birth to daughter Honor Marie. Sticking to Braganza's 3-2-1 diet and exercise plan, Alba shed 25 pounds of baby weight just in time to slip into a pink Narciso Rodriguez dress for the ALMA awards. "We've done the biking and rock climbing to make things more interesting for her, but after her pregnancy it wasn't about having fun," says Braganza. "She just wanted to go hard and get back in shape."
5# 华蓥山
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-7-1 14:12:32|只看该作者

Three months after giving birth to twins Vivienne and Knox, Angelina Jolie stepped out in a figure-flattering Atelier Versace dress at the New York City premiere of Changeling. The mother of six played it coy when asked about her exercise regimen, attributing her stunning post-baby body to chasing after her kids, nursing and finding "a good dress!"
6# 青城山
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-7-1 14:13:14|只看该作者

To shed the 50 pounds she gained while pregnant with twins Max and Emme, Jennifer Lopez, who teamed up with trainer Gunnar Peterson to get in shape for the annual Nautica Malibu triathalon. "Jennifer is naturally predisposed as a runner," says Peterson, who started the former dancer off with short sprints, bike rides and laps in the pool, gradually upping the distance and intensity as her stamina increased and the race neared.
7#
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-7-1 14:14:01|只看该作者

Six weeks after the arrival of daughter Nahla, Halle Berry wowed the crowd at the Jenesse Silver Rose gala when she arrived wearing a very sexy leopard-print Dolce & Gabbana dress. Trainer Ramona Braganza says Berry stuck to a modified pre-natal exercise plan right up to the seventh month of her pregnancy, which made it easier to bounce back after giving birth. "You can't do a lot in the second trimester, but we kept it going with light weights and a lot of breathing and yoga," said Braganza.
8#
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-7-1 14:15:01|只看该作者

After welcoming second son Zuma, Gwen Stefani wasted no time before heading back to the gym. Trainer Mike Heatlie put Stefani through high-intensity resistance sessions— a series of simple exercises made more challenging by cutting out rest periods in between sets— four times a week to work off her pregnancy pounds. "I've tried yoga and Pilates before, but I just prefer old-school fitness workouts," Stefani says.
9#
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-7-1 14:15:32|只看该作者

During her pregnancy, Nicole Kidman kept in shape with regular spinning sessions, vinyasa yoga classes and power walks. Days after the arrival of daughter Sunday Rose, Kidman made a trip to her local yoga studio, and it wasn't long before she was back in spin class—which helped her shed most of the baby weight in just two months. "To step back into all of this is a bit of a shock," the actress said when she hit the red carpet at the Women in Hollywood Tribute in a body conscious Prada dress.
10#
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-7-1 14:16:20|只看该作者

To drop the 30 pounds she gained while pregnant with daughter Valentina, Salma Hayek combined the popular Diet Designs plan—ready-to-eat meals with a precise balance of lean proteins, unrefined carbs and healthy fats—with a consistent exercise plan. "It takes you nine months to get it, and nine months to lose it. There are shortcuts, but it's not good for the baby," Hayek told Oprah Winfrey of her approach to regaining her figure without crash dieting. "I've lost most of the weight and I'm very proud of it because it's been really hard work."
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

© 2002-2024, 蜀ICP备12031014号, Powered by 5Panda
GMT+8, 2024-5-24 13:54, Processed in 1.638003 second(s), 11 queries, Gzip On, MemCache On
同板块主题的 后一篇 !last_thread! 快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表