开启左侧
查看: 1185|回复: 7
1# 贡嘎山
跳转到指定楼层

[其他Hot Hair: Celebs with Super Natural 'Dos

[复制链接]

Leela James
Photo: Courtesy of Essence

Before stepping in front of a mic, James nourishes her larger-than-life tresses with Soft & Beautiful Oil Sheen Conditioning Spray ($3, drugstores) for luster. She conditions her hair-line with Dr. Miracle’s Temple & Nape Gro Balm ($8, drmiracles.com). When she’s off stage, the petite power-house prefers braided styles. “I believe in keeping my hair away from as much stress as possible,” she says.

『 巴蜀网 』提醒,在使用本论坛之前您必须仔细阅读并同意下列条款:
  1. 遵守《全国人大常委会关于维护互联网安全的决定》及中华人民共和国其他各项有关法律法规,并遵守您在会员注册时已同意的《『 巴蜀网 』管理办法》;
  2. 严禁发表危害国家安全、破坏民族团结、破坏国家宗教政策、破坏社会稳定、侮辱、诽谤、教唆、淫秽等内容;
  3. 本帖子由 雪儿 发表,享有版权和著作权(转帖除外),如需转载或引用本帖子中的图片和文字等内容时,必须事前征得 雪儿 的书面同意;
  4. 本帖子由 雪儿 发表,仅代表用户本人所为和观点,与『 巴蜀网 』的立场无关,雪儿 承担一切因您的行为而直接或间接导致的民事或刑事法律责任。
  5. 本帖子由 雪儿 发表,帖子内容(可能)转载自其它媒体,但并不代表『 巴蜀网 』赞同其观点和对其真实性负责。
  6. 本帖子由 雪儿 发表,如违规、或侵犯到任何版权问题,请立即举报,本论坛将及时删除并致歉。
  7. 『 巴蜀网 』管理员和版主有权不事先通知发帖者而删除其所发的帖子。
20 Fantasy Wedding Dresses Honeysuckle: 2011's Color of the Year
2# 四姑娘山
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-7-6 15:58:13|只看该作者
▲温馨提示:图片的宽度最好1800 像素,目前最佳显示是 900 像素,请勿小于 900 像素▲

Shingai Shoniwa

The front woman of the British trio, The Noisettes, has major altitude. To duplicate her towering, Afro-punk style create twin French rolls, suggests Sabine Bellevue, stylist and owner of Sabine’s Hallway in Brooklyn. Turn front strands up and over the rest of the hair and secure with hairpins. For a fuller effect, include hairpieces under the rolls or tease the hair before rolling.

部分图片、文章来源于网络,版权归原作者所有;如有侵权,请联系(见页底)删除
3# 峨眉山
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-7-6 15:58:27|只看该作者

Janelle Monae

It’s practically impossible to catch the diminutive songbird during her kinetic performances without her trademark tux and Oxfords. It’s even harder to find the Kansas City native without her signature pompadour. The retro style elevates and sculpts hair into shape over the forehead with hairpins. Bellevue recommends Smooth ’N Extra Hold Gellation ($3, drugstores) to secure the style.

4# 金佛山
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-7-6 15:59:59|只看该作者

Jill Scott

The Philly songstress occasionally pairs her braided styles with high-definition ringlets. To achieve these coils, dab Miss Jessie’s Curly Buttercreme ($32, missjessies.com) onto dry hair before double-strand twisting and tying hair up for the night. But don’t OD on the hairdress. “A little goes a long way,” says Bellevue. For tighter curls, use the Buttercreme on wet hair and create smaller twists.

5# 华蓥山
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-7-6 16:00:22|只看该作者

Ledisi

From an elegant updo to a funky cascade of coiled locs, Ledisi’s multidimensional red hair has extreme versatility. “I have branded a style all my own,” says Ledisi. “I cannot imagine myself putting chemicals in my hair.” The vocalist uses Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Styling Gel to groom her locs ($5, beauty supply stores), but admits her mane has some flexibility. “I’m an actress too, and if the right role comes along, I might make some adjustments,” she says. “Hopefully I can wear a wig and keep my locs!”

6# 青城山
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-7-6 16:00:37|只看该作者

Esperanza Spalding

Less is definitely more, so when it comes to the singer and bassist maintaining her free-form ‘fro, she avoids salons and hairstylists. Instead, Spalding nurtures her hair by wetting hair and applying her homemade cocktail of shea butter, cocoa butter, olive oil and tea tree oil to preserve its softness. "Salons don’t know what to do with my hair," she says. “They always cut too much off.” Besides, her fluffy coif isn’t a huge undertaking. “My routine is pretty simple and my hair fares pretty well with little product.”

7#
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-7-6 16:00:51|只看该作者

Goapele

Three years ago, the Oakland-based chanteuse chopped her locs and now rocks maze-like cornrows. Sculpted into a looped hawk with an African thread-wrapping technique, Goapele’s braided masterpieces can take her stylist Anana Scott up to nine hours to create. “Anana’s designs are old school and futuristic,” Goapele says. For smoother braids, the singer preps her hair with Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Hair Moisturizing Hair Lotion ($5, drugstores), air-dries and then straightens the roots with a blow-dryer.

8#
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-7-6 16:01:05|只看该作者

Chrisette Michele

When fans compliment Michele on her new short ‘do, it catches her off guard. "People say, ’I love your hair.’ I’ll tell them, ‘I don’t have any!’ " the singer jokes. She brightened her sleek cropped coif with Clairol Nice n’ Easy Natural Dark Neutral Blonde ($8, drugstores). To define coils, she uses Mixed Chicks Leave-in Conditioner ($17, mixed-chicks.com). The conditioner allows her the luxury of minimal upkeep. “I don’t have to do much to it,” says Michele. “And I love it!”

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

© 2002-2024, 蜀ICP备12031014号, Powered by 5Panda
GMT+8, 2024-5-11 23:02, Processed in 0.109201 second(s), 12 queries, Gzip On, MemCache On
同板块主题的 后一篇 !last_thread! 快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表