查看: 1826|回复: 12
1# 贡嘎山
跳转到指定楼层

[2011年How to Take Macro Pictures

[复制链接]

Get Wallpaper

Solitary Bee

Photograph by John Kimbler, My Shot

With its emphasis on detail, pattern, and texture, macro photography can yield rewarding and unique results. In this gallery, learn what makes a great macro shot and get tips on how to turn your extreme close-ups into compelling photographs.

Here, a macro lens and diffused macro twin flash capture the intricate detail on a bee and flower.
『 巴蜀网 』提醒,在使用本论坛之前您必须仔细阅读并同意下列条款:
  1. 遵守《全国人大常委会关于维护互联网安全的决定》及中华人民共和国其他各项有关法律法规,并遵守您在会员注册时已同意的《『 巴蜀网 』管理办法》;
  2. 严禁发表危害国家安全、破坏民族团结、破坏国家宗教政策、破坏社会稳定、侮辱、诽谤、教唆、淫秽等内容;
  3. 本帖子由 雪儿 发表,享有版权和著作权(转帖除外),如需转载或引用本帖子中的图片和文字等内容时,必须事前征得 雪儿 的书面同意;
  4. 本帖子由 雪儿 发表,仅代表用户本人所为和观点,与『 巴蜀网 』的立场无关,雪儿 承担一切因您的行为而直接或间接导致的民事或刑事法律责任。
  5. 本帖子由 雪儿 发表,帖子内容(可能)转载自其它媒体,但并不代表『 巴蜀网 』赞同其观点和对其真实性负责。
  6. 本帖子由 雪儿 发表,如违规、或侵犯到任何版权问题,请立即举报,本论坛将及时删除并致歉。
  7. 『 巴蜀网 』管理员和版主有权不事先通知发帖者而删除其所发的帖子。
Using Flash Photographing Fireworks
2# 四姑娘山
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-10-4 13:53:41|只看该作者
▲温馨提示:图片的宽度最好1800 像素,目前最佳显示是 900 像素,请勿小于 900 像素▲

Get Wallpaper

Ladybug

Photograph by Yoann Ducamp, My Shot

Ladybug on a daisy
部分图片、文章来源于网络,版权归原作者所有;如有侵权,请联系(见页底)删除
3# 峨眉山
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-10-4 13:55:08|只看该作者

Get Wallpaper

Dandelion Seeds

Photograph by Michele Sutton, My Shot

These are dandelion seeds from the parachute ball. A different way to capture dandelions entertained me the entire afternoon. With a breeze blowing that caused abrupt and delightful interruptions, I managed to finally get a result I really liked. Subject, arrangement and lighting provided entirely by Mother Nature.
4# 金佛山
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-10-4 13:55:28|只看该作者

Get Wallpaper

Miniature Model Cars

Photograph by Peter Martin, My Shot

Miniature model cars on a rubber ball
5# 华蓥山
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-10-4 13:55:51|只看该作者

Get Wallpaper

Ember Parrotfish, Maldives

Photograph by Paul Sutherland, National Geographic

The eye of an ember parrotfish

Photo Tip: Get creative with macro photography by shooting the subject from an unexpected angle. Try different lighting, as well, using front lighting for deeper color saturation and side lighting to highlight texture.
6# 青城山
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-10-4 13:56:14|只看该作者

Get Wallpaper

Honeybee

Photograph by John Kimbler, My Shot

A common European honeybee depositing honey. Shot at life-size with a Canon MPE-65mm macro lens.

(This photo and caption were submitted to My Shot.)

Photo Tip: Macro photography is really successful when the image has a main point of interest and that point or subject is composed well within the frame. Choose a simple background so it doesn’t compete with the main subject for a viewer’s attention.
7#
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-10-4 13:56:42|只看该作者

Small Reptile

Photograph by Ivan Nava, My Shot

A project about how fragile and how important are all the living species that surround us

Photo Tip: A close-up attachment is a flat, filter-like lens that mounts to the front of your normal lens (it usually screws into the filter thread) and allows you to focus more closely. You will be able to focus at closer distances, although the maximum magnification will depend on the focal length of the lens you’re attaching it to.
8#
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-10-4 13:57:01|只看该作者

Get Wallpaper

Leatherwing Beetle

Photograph by John Troiani, My Shot

Leatherwing beetles are always visiting my marigolds, and I took this one with a Nikon D80 and Sigma 150mm macro lens, handheld. They are always moving, but this guy stood still and posed nicely for me.

Photo Tip: Shooting flowers, leaves, and insects outside can be a challenging. A perfectly composed shot can be quickly ruined by just a whisper of a breeze. Stop unwanted subject motion and blur. Before you set up your shot, try planting a stick in the ground and tether the flora to it for stability. Use the fastest shutter speed possible and use a ring flash or flash units mounted to your lens if shooting at a low aperture.
9#
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-10-4 13:57:20|只看该作者

Winged Insect, Singapore

Photograph by Jervis Mun, My Shot

Winged insect, Admiralty Park, Singapore

(This photo was submitted to My Shot.)

Photo Tip: A good sturdy tripod is essential. You have two options. You can buy a tripod with legs that splay wide enough to allow a very low position, or you can buy a tripod that has a reversible head stern that allows the camera to hang facing down under the tripod.
10#
 楼主|雪儿 发表于: 2011-10-4 13:57:37|只看该作者

Get Wallpaper

Euphorbia Plant

Photograph by Terry Bridges, My Shot

Out this afternoon to see what was "waking up" ... not much yet, but the Euphorbia during late winter is a beautiful red brown. Here the very tips of the plant in macro yield a pleasant shot.

Photo Tip: If shooting outdoors, macro photography is effective on bright days when you don’t have to use a very slow shutter speed. A bright, overcast day works especially well, as it will also light your subject evenly.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

© 2002-2024, 蜀ICP备12031014号, Powered by 5Panda
GMT+8, 2024-5-23 20:11, Processed in 0.109200 second(s), 10 queries, Gzip On, MemCache On
同板块主题的 后一篇 !last_thread! 快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表